Garrison Woods Dental offers the following dental services provided by general dentist, Dr. James Trofimuk and Dr. Jennifer Qing.
Your experience at Garrison Woods Dental in Marda Loop begins at your New Patient Comprehensive Oral Assessment. This is an important first step, not only for the initial treatment of current concerns, but to establish on-going dental health and goals.
We will spend a full hour to discuss any dental or aesthetic requirements and/or desires.
The assessment includes oral cancer screening as well as bite, joint and gum assessments; complete digital oral radiographs and photographs; and a personal consultation with the dentist. Both the dentist and the hygienist will take the time to get to know you and your needs and goals.
- New Patient Comprehensive Evaluations
- Root Canal Treatments
- Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport & Xeomin)
- ZOOM Teeth Whitening (Take Home & In-Office Treatments)
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bridges
- Preventive Dental Hygiene
- Dental Veneers (Porcelein Veneers)
- Crowns (CEREC Crowns – One appointment crowns)
- Children’s (Pediatric) Dentistry
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Digital Radiographs (X-rays)
- Dental Extractions
- Night Guards
- Sports Guards